2.21.2010

Raspberries are only enjoyable when they're fresh...

...Hence the reason I've given this blog a whole new look. And with this wonderful new look, I've also decided to really make this blog take off. Yessiree, I'm going to make this joint the most interesting thing ever to happen to the web. Well, pretty close anyways. I'm not ready to set the bar that high yet. Standards such as those are exceedingly difficult to maintain. But we'll say that it's gonna be pretty darn cool.

Anyways, I've spent all my time making the layout, so you don't get a long post. But I promise there'll be more soon.

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. great layout! can't wait to see what you post next. although, i may be too old to decipher your topics! ;) keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Write a response, and we'll all pretend we want to know your reaction, m'kay?