I, on the other hand, have not.
Anywayyyys... Sorry about being such a terrible blogger. I get busy, and there didn't seem to be much traffic on this blog. Hence the reason it didn't appear in the list of things to do that my brain makes every morning. So. Time for a rundown of Duncan's life at the moment.
1. School has started. To tell you the truth, as much as I hate getting up early, I actually enjoy this year a lot. I have some pretty cool classes. And art class is always uber fun. Rice's room is my second home. AND, I found my 'Book' from last year. My 'Book' is a old art textbook that Rice had in his classroom. He gave it to me and told me I had to fill it with art before the end of senior year. I did this awesome collage in the front of words, and some random models' heads thrown in there. So, yeah, pretty excited about having that again.
2. School has started, which means... show choir! As much as people sometimes complain about it, I personally like show choir. Yes, it does sometimes get tedious. But I like the songs (usually), and I always love singing. And let's face it. A cappella singing (if performed well) is always outstanding to listen to, regardless of the song. So it's fun to be a part of this.
2. Two?! What is that two doing there? This is definitely not number two. Let me try again.
3. (There. That's better.) This blog really should have more followers. Just saying.
4. It's wonderful to be blogging again. I enjoy putting my thoughts out there for everyone to read. It's like several paragraphs of just my opinion. That's always reassuring. Makes you feel like you're a decent person. I really should be thanking someone (another decent person) for getting me started on blogging. This person is an absolutely wonderful human being. No one's perfect, but regardless, she's always willing to listen to what I have to say, and kick me if I don't get something done. Any guesses who this wonderful person is? Oh yeah, that's right. Danielle. For all you... uneducated... people out there, her blog can be found here. Check it out for me, okay? Kay.
5. Agatha Christe is a wonderful author. You really should read more of her books. They're completely enthralling detective mysteries. And I know a lot of those are predictable. NOT AGATHA! You try and guess, thinking "Hah! I've got this book figured out. You're supposed to predict this guy, so the obvious choice is that lady in the red dress." Then, of course, she gives you an answer. And five pages later, you find out that actually ISN'T the answer. But I don't want to give too much away. Take a peek at her books when you get a chance.
6. I still love Dolly Parton. Just saying.
All right, that's enough for tonight. Go sleep, okay? Sleep is always good. A teenager should get 9+ hours a night.
With much love and admiration (maybe),